The Solheim Cup 2019 Christmas Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
By entering into and/or agreeing to participate in The Solheim Cup 2019 Christmas Prize Draw, all entrants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by and to have accepted the terms and conditions set out below. This prize draw is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except for employees of International Management Group (UK) Limited (“IMG”), the Solheim Cup 2019 or any other sponsor or associated party of the event, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally to this prize draw.
- Upon a ticket being purchased for the 2019 Solheim Cup via the online ticketing system found on The 2019 Solheim Cup website (www.solheimcup2019.com) from 2pm Monday 10th December 2018 to 5pm (GMT) on Sunday 31st December 2018, the purchaser will be automatically submitted into a prize draw. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Once an entry has been submitted it may be withdrawn by request in e-mail to email@example.com
- Entry into the prize draw is free of charge when purchasing any type of ticket to the 2019 Solheim Cup.
- There will be one prize draws on Thursday 3rd January where five winners will be chosen at and each will be awarded a signed Solheim Cup flag. There will also be 2 winners chosen to receive x2 tickets upgraded to a hospitality package in the PING Pavilion
- In the event of the winner not being able to accept the award, no alternative or replacement prize will be offered.
- The winner of the prize draw will be chosen by an electronic algorithm prize draw
- The winners will be notified by email by DATE, along with details on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not reply to the email by DATE, IMG may select a new winner at its sole discretion.
- IMG reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by IMG in its sole discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative to the prize is available.
- Entrants agree that entries shall not be considered confidential and IMG shall be entitled to publish details of all entries made, at its discretion, via any media platform/channel.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree to grant to IMG a perpetual, transferable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, sub-licensable licence to use, edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute your entry information throughout the world in any media, in connection with its business, which use may include, but shall not be limited to, the posting of the entry materials on The Solheim Cup 2019 websites, Facebook, Instagram and other social media accounts for marketing and promotional purposes.
- IMG reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the prize draw at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- IMG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant, or subsequently withdraw any award if an entrant is found to have breached any of these terms or conditions.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, IMG shall have no liability whatsoever to any entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of the Solheim Cup 2019 Christmas Prize Draw.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram, Inc. or Facebook; any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to IMG only.
- These terms and conditions, and all aspects of the prize draw shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- IMG reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the prize draw.
- The decision of IMG regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For details of the prize winners please send a self-addressed envelope to William Harding, Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London, W4 5HR
- The promoter of this prize draw is International Management Group (UK) Limited of Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London, W4 5HR. IMG is an organiser of the 2019 Solheim Cup.